
This weekend we had quite a scare. On Saturday morning Doug took me to the hospital because some things were happening that made us think we might lose the baby. Mom met us at the hospital and kept us great company and helped us to think of happier things than all the horrible things that might go wrong. Fortunately an ultrasound showed that the baby was perfectly healthy and kicking around to it's hearts delight. It was the first time Doug got to see the baby so it was very special. It's such a cute little thing! We feel very fortunate that the baby is healthy and that there are no serious problems. After visiting with the midwife yesterday she determined that I have a polyp that will probably need to be removed but is no threat to the pregnancy. We are so grateful to have this baby in our lives and also that Mom was so ready to come and support us when we were feeling so worried. We are very blessed. Doug was especially happy to see the ultrasound because he thinks the baby has his nose :)
7 comments:
it does look like Doug
Congrats!! When is your due date?
I'm due August 25th. This is Ben's wife right?
Oh I am so glad you and the baby are ok. I was thinking of calling you the other day to make sure you are doing ok. I love you so much. I can see why Doug thinks it has his nose. Hahaahha very cute.
The baby looks so cute. I am glad everything is alright, just wish I could be out there to help out. We love you guys.
Yes, I'm Ben's wife. He was telling me all sorts of due dates none of which were close to August 25th!
Can't wait to see the chunker - in that way, s/he will be nothing like Doug!
Post a Comment